Jobs are vacant in The University of Swabi, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Swabi. University of Swabi Jobs 2014 Administrative Positions on Regular Basis. University of Swabi is a Public Sector University, chartered by the Government of KPK and it is one of the leading educational institute which is working brilliantly for the progress of higher education in KPK. University has facilitate the students of Pakistan with different facilities related to higher education but for now it provides you a job opportunity that would help you to secure your future. University is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, dynamic, professionals, and well disciplined candidates for Administrative Positions and invites applications from interested candidates to join this leading educational institute fulfill their dream of achieving the success and list of required Non-Teaching staff is given below. Candidates with higher qualifications and maximum experience are welcome to apply for the job. It is a very good opportunity for all those who have higher qualification and they wanted to work in such type of educational institute, so feel free to apply for it and be a part of this leading educational institution of KPK. Interested candidates read carefully the eligibility criteria given in the image posted below, before apply for the job.
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Director Academics (BPS-20)
- Director Works (Civil) (BPS-18)
- Registrar (Establishment) (BPS-18)
- Director P&D (BPS-18)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director P&D (BPS-17)
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Physical Education (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director QEC (BPS-17)
- Auditor (BPS-17)
- Resident Warden (Male & Female) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17)
- PS to Vice Chancellor (BPS-17)
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply on the prescribed form available at the University website or can be downloaded from the web link given below.
- Candidates have to deposit Bank Draft of Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-17 and Rs. 1,500/- for BPS-18 & above in favour of University of Swabi.
- Interested candidates may submit application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents, educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Research Papers, Recent photograph and bank draft on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd December, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd December, 2014.
Address: University of Swabi.
To Download Application Form: Click Here