|Posted on:||18th Aug 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||31 Aug 2016|
|Organization:||University of Science & Technology Bannu|
Today at this well known page a recent admission is going to be before you from University of Science and Technology Bannu Admissions 2016 NTS Test Schedule has announced the admission for the Engineering and Non-Engineering Programs for this year 2016. This well known university of Science and Technology is located in Bannu and was established in 2005 is the public university of KPK. This university offers the Undergraduate, Master’s and doctoral programs in the various disciplines which includes Natural Sciences, Social Science, Humanities and Engineering. So, currently this university has announced the admission in the Engineering and Non-Engineering Programs for the session 2016 for Undergraduate studies. All those candidates who are seeking and looking for the best Engineering as well as Non-Engineering Programs so they are warm welcome in this university to come and study with heart and soul to fulfill their dreams which can’t let them sleep. Now, I will have a look on the names of programs, eligibility criteria and applying method too below so let’s move.
University of Science and Technology Bannu Admissions 2016 NTS Test Schedule
Names of Engineering Programs:
- BS.c Electrical (Telecommunication), Engineering
- BS.c Software Engineering
Names of Non-Engineering Programs:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Bio Technology
- B.ed Elementary
- Associate Degree in Education
- BS Botany
- BS Physics
- BS Chemistry
- BS English
- BS Mathematics
- Bs Economics
- B.Tech (Electrical/Evening Session)
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Programs:
For to get admission in the Engineering Programs the candidates should possess the FS.c in Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering, ICS, DAE for Software Engineering is required with 60% marks and appearance in the ETEA/ Engineering Test should be conducted by each province.
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Engineering Programs:
For to get admission in the above programs the candidates should be HSSC with 45% marks along with that 70% score of NTS Test is also needed.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing candidates can get admission by downloading the admission form from the official site of the university or from the given link below and can be obtained also by paying Rs.1000/ form HBL, HBP & USTB.
- Duly filled admission forms should be submitted with the all attested copies of documents and recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 31st August 2016.
- NTS Test will be held on 5th & 6th September 2016.
- Display of final merit lists will be done on the respective dates which can be viewed from the advertised image.
- Commencement of classes will begin from 29th September 2016.
- All the rules and regulation will be applicable on each students and can change from time to time.
University of Science & Technology Bannu Admission 2016
Address: Director Academics, Main Campus, Bannu Township, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
For Online Admission Form: Click Here
For Online Registration Form for NTS Admission Test: Click Here