Get the latest job opportunity from the University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020 Online Application Form web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. Jobs in the University of Education Lahore are available and it is looking to recruit following positions from educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (Treasurer (BPS-20)) is the post on contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable. The selected candidates will be placed on any campus of the University of Education.
The overall qualification of Ph.D. / MBA / ACCA / ACMA / M.Com is required to apply but relevant experience holders will be preferred during the selection procedure. Now in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure of announced positions.
University of Education Lahore is the Govt university which is lying in the Punjab it comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in Lahore, Attock, Multan, Vehari, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Jauharabad. The university bears the well professional faculty members who are teaching here and the university is having ample of the disciplines to get admission. Being a Govt institute it offers multiple types of jobs at the time of need.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
University of Education Jobs Application Form 2020 Online www.ue.edu.pk
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
How To Apply for University of Education Lahore Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- Closing date for submission of application via online is June 15, 2020.
- Take a print of online filled application form and submit along with attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and other relevant documents with deposit receipt of Rs. 2000 should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application via courier or post is June 17, 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the left corner of the envelope.
- Candidate presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through a proper channel such as they have to submit NOC letter with application.
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The applicants are required to bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply via Courier or Post: June 17, 2020
Address: Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan.