Here you at this page we’ll discuss about UET Lahore Jobs 2016 Application Form University of Engineering & Technology. Jobs in UET University of Engineering & Technology Lahore are available and it is looking to recruit following faculty staff for its different branches located at Lahore, Kala Shah Kaku, Faisalabad, Narowal and Gujranwala and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis as per the policy of UET Lahore. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply for Professor / Associate Professor should have qualification as per HEC criteria, those candidates Assistant Professor should be PhD candidates will be considered and for Lecturer should possess M.Sc Engineering / MPhil to apply. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
UET Lahore Jobs 2016 Application Form University of Engineering & Technology
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
How To Apply:
- Applicants willing to apply should download application form from the official site of UET Lahore.
- Fill out the relevant fields of online application and other instructions available on the same website.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th February, 2016.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
UET Lahore Jobs 2016 Application Form
Email Address: [email protected]
For Application Form: Click Here