|Posted on:||5th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 Apr 2016|
|Organization:||Tehsil Muincipal Administration|
Here in the following we are going to enlist a recent job opportunity from TMA Bahawalpur Jobs April 2016 For Disable Persons is inviting the Disable Persons is inviting the Disable Persons on contract basis for the single vacant situations of Sanitary Worker who should be healthy and medically fit will be considered fit for this job. Total 5 number of positions are vacant. So eligible candidates who are disable and are interested to apply for this job must go through it read the details and than tap to apply for this job as soon as possible. The recruitment will be done on 2004 contract policy of Punjab. Its is mandatory for the applicants to be resident of Bahawalpur and bearing the Domicile and CNIC of Bahawalpur will be eligible to apply. So its the brilliant opportunity for disable persons who are still jobless and belong to Bahawalpur they must consult with this page everyday and have latest jobs daily. Now let's tap towards its applying criteria.
TMA Bahawalpur Jobs April 2016 For Disable Persons
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- The candidates who meet the said criteria are required to send the handwritten applications with copies of CNIC, Domicile, Disability Certificate and 2 recent photos should be attached while applying.
- The age of candidates should be 18-25 years and 10 years age relaxation will be given also.
- The candidate must be healthy and fit for which the applicant must be having the BHV Certificate is mandatory.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Application completed in all aspects must reach at the given address via post or by hand.
- Interview will be conducted in 14th April 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
TMA Bahawalpur Jobs April 2016
Address: Tehsil Municipal Authority Bahawalpur (City)