Textbook & Monograph Writing Scheme HEC 2017 Apply Online Last Date
Here in the following i am going to throw light on a recent scheme offer from Textbook & Monograph Writing Scheme HEC 2017 Apply Online Last Date. Higher Education Commission a federal Government entity has recently initiated a scheme named Textbook & Monograph Writing Scheme” and the main motive of development of this scheme is to develop high quality literature and textbooks to support academic materials in the higher education sector and also gives a right choice to authors to write on various subjects which are relevant to the Masters and Under Graduate Programs and not only this but bundles of the functions are associated with this scheme. Through this Program Researchers & Faculty Members are required who belongs to HEC recognized College, Universities and R&D Institutes are eligible to apply. So, for more details let’s look below on further headings as Topics to be covered, Financial Incentives and Applying criteria below.
Topic to be Covered:
Here different topics are there to be covered for writing the textbook and monograph on which the authors have to write includes:
- IT Robotics
- Basic Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
- Engineering & Health Sciences
Applicants who are writing at the Masters & Doctoral level Textbooks will be given Rs.100,000 while Rs.80,000/ will be given at Bachelor’s level and HEC also offers Rs. 70,000/ and 80,000/ for monograph writing at the Masters and Bachelor’s level. 100 copies of textbooks and monographs will be given to the authors as gratis on one time basis.
How to Apply for HEC Textbook & Monograph Writing Scheme:
- Applicants who are interested and meet the above criteria are required to apply by downloading their proposal from the official website of HEC or from their and send its hard and soft copy with complete set of educational and experience certificates should reach at the given address or via mail.
- Last date for applying is 31st March 2017.
- Late received proposals and those of incomplete will stand rejected.
- All the forms and format for writing textbook and monographs can be downloaded from HEC website or given link below also.
- So, for more such programs and scheme stay connected with this page always.
Textbook & Monograph Writing Scheme HEC 2017
Last Date For Apply: 31st March 2017
Address: Director Library, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
For Detailed Guidelines & Forms: Click Here
Click Here For Scheme’s Advertisement Image