For the residents of Rawalpindi district we provide here TEVTA Jobs 2016 in Rawalpindi Government Technical Training Centers (Male & Female). Jobs in TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA) are available and this time this technical educational institute is looking to recruit faculty staff for one of its institute working brilliantly in Rawalpindi named as Government Technical Training Centre (Male & Female) Central Jail, Adiala, Rawalpindi and for this purpose PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply against the following positions such as (Principal, Instructor / Section Incharge, Lab Instructor (Male), Lab Instructor (Female), Accounts Clerk, Office Clerk / Store Keeper and Naib Qasid). These positions are going to appoint as per the recruitment policy of Government Punjab such as on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. There are numerous benefits of having these jobs such as handsome salaries and other bonuses and etc but before anyone of you apply against these positions let me discuss here its eligibility criteria and if any of you have any of these qualification then they are eligible to apply such as MA, BA, BSc, B.Com, D.Com, DAE, DDM, Middle. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
TEVTA Jobs 2016 in Rawalpindi Government Technical Training Centers (Male & Female)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of TEVTA or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed Resume / CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th April, 2016.
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of Institute, post and Subject / Trade / Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
TEVTA Jobs 2016 in Rawalpindi
Address: Office located Abad Compelx, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.[download id=”355″]