Here in the following we are going to share a good news of a career opportunity from Sukkur IBA Jobs April 2016 Application Form www.iba-suk.edu.pk. This well known Private sector institute is the leading institute is inviting and looking for the talented, brilliant, adroit and educated candidates for the dynamic team named “Sukkur Blood Bank & Drug Donation Society and State of Arts and Secondary Care Hospital” is looking for the following vacancies to be filled such as Manager- Hospital Administration, Manager (Finance) and Internal Auditor with qualification of MBBS, ACCA/CIMA & MBA CA Inter with each and every field specific working experience is required to be considered as the excellent and caliber employee for this job. Age limit should be upto 40 years. So, those candidates who want to apply must read this lines carefully. After having these details now let’s head towards its applying criteria in order to elaborate its each and every point for the convenience of the applicants.
Sukkur IBA Jobs April 2016 Application Form www.iba-suk.edu.pk
- Manager- Hospital Administration
- Manager (Finance)
- Internal Auditor
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates who wishes to apply have to download the application form from the official site of IBA namely www.iba-suk.edu.pk and by paying the Bank Draft/Pay order of Rs.1000/ in favor of Sukkur IBA.
- Completely filled application with C.V and all copies of documents and bank draft copy should reach at the proper address before due date.
- Last date for applying is 10th May 2016.
- The Demand Draft is non-refundable.
- The age limit should be 40 years.
- Applicants are allowed to apply only against one post.
- The completion of educational degree is mandatory for to get employed over there.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Sukkur IBA Jobs April 2016
Address: Registrar,Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Airport Road, Sukkur.
For Online Application Form: Click Here