|Posted on:||2nd Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||22 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||State Bank of Pakistan|
So here at this page we are going to update the individuals from a good news offered by State Bank of Pakistan Economic Analysts Training Scheme EATS 2016 through this scheme is offering the individuals an exciting opportunity for the vacant position of Economic Analyst (OG-2) is vacant to be applied on permanent basis. The interested candidates who are having the relevant qualification and field expertise to hold this reputable position in this well reputed organization will be selected as a fit employee. The job is for individuals from Pakistan as well as for those who belong to, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, FATA ,Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas can also apply. The candidates who will qualify the written test and will fully having the mentioned requirements will be selected. So now Lets tap towards it eligibility criteria and applying method.
State Bank of Pakistan Economic Analysts Training Scheme EATS 2016
- The candidates who are having the qualification of Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Economics from HEC recognized university or from Foreign University where percentage system is find and who is having 60% percentage and CGPA of 2.05 to 4.00 will be eligible to apply.
- The jobs is for individuals from Pakistan as well as for those who belong toGilgitBaltistan, Balochistan, FATA Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas are eligible to apply.
- Those who have obtained their degree from International institution so they have to submit the Equivalence Certificate from HEC is mandatory.
- The candidates have to go through written test, training and interview for sake of selection.
- Age limit should be 26 years maximum.
- The resident of FATA & Northern areas will be given 3 years age relaxation whereas 5 years age relaxation will be given to SBP Self -Employees.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates have to register themselves for the written test in SBP firstly.
- Application form and deposit slips are available at websites namely at sbp.org.pk and www.ibp.org.pk.
- The online application and deposit slip are available and their print can only be obtained to those individuals who fulfill the above mentioned criteria completely.
- The draft of Rs.750/ should be paid in any branch of HBL/UBL.
- Application form along with deposit slip, copy of C.N.I.C, Equivalence Certificate from HEC, 3 passport size photograph should be sent to State Bank Of Pakistan I.I Chandigarh Road, Karachi.
- The individuals coming for written test should bring their Admit Card which will be send via post to the individuals mentioned address along with them.
- The test results will be sent via post or on the website will be listed also.
- The candidates will beoffered handsome salary packages with fringe benefits.
- Last date to apply is 22nd February 2016.
EATS Economic Analysts Training Scheme 2016
Address: Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, II Chundrigar Road, Karachi.