Guys, at this well demanded job page which is updated is recently advertising a job from Special Education Department Sargodha Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule. This Special Education Department is the well known sector is in search of suitable, brilliant, and skillful applicants are required for the lower posts which includes Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Conductor, Cook/Helper Cook, Mali, Babysitter and Sweeper are the total posts which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants who are willing to hold such opportunities. Recruitment will be done on the contract basis for the period of 3 years which can be extended in the upcoming time based upon the satisfactory performance of the applicants. The quota is reserved for Women 15%, Minorities 5% and for In Service Employees and Retired Employees Children 20% quota is available to apply against these vacant situations. It is mandatory for the applicants to belong to Sargodha in order to throw the application for these posts. So, after having all the basic details let’s have a look on its further heading step by step.
Special Education Department Sargodha Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule
- Naib Qasid
- Cook/Helper Cook
Educational & Experience Requirements: All the jobs needs their basic requirements which is their education and experience. Similar is the case with these jobs as the education of Primary and Middle is required for these job and along with that literate persons are also required to apply for these jobs with per field expertise are required to apply for these exciting career opportunities.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years for all jobs with 5 years age relaxation for males and 8 years to females will be granted.
How to Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 4th June 2016.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Department has right to short list the candidates on merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Interview will be held on 7th June 2016.
Special Education Department Sargodha Jobs 2016
Address: District Officer, Special Education, Sargodha.