Here we will discuss the job from Special Education Department Bahawalpur Jobs 2017 Test & Interview Date. Applications are available from Special Education Department Bahawalpur has advertised the vacancies for which it is in search of minimum educated but expert and caliber applicants are required to apply for the following positions which are named as (Naib Qasid, Mali, Conductor and Chowkidar) are the positions which needs to be filled with Middle qualification with per field relevant expertise are needed to apply for such positions. Age limit should be 18-25 and 20-30 years for these post and 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the applicants. The quota is reserved for Disable persons 3%, 5% for Women and 20% for In-Service and Retired Employees Children. An appointment will be made according to the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 for the period of 3-5 years and only Bahawalpur natives are welcome to apply. Now, let’s tap towards its applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Special Education Department Bahawalpur Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Special Education Department Bahawalpur Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and Domicile should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 6th December 2017.
- Only shortlisted and eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
- An interview will be held on 12th December 2017 at 09:30.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Late received and those with incomplete applications will stand rejected.
Special Education Department Bahawalpur Jobs 2017
Address: District Education Officer, Special Education Bahawalpur.