|Posted on:||14th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Location:||Bahawalpur & Faisalabad|
|Organization:||Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department|
Here you will be having a look to fantastic job from Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Jobs 2017 for Bahawalpur & Faisalabad. Applications are being offered from Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab is seeking to hire the applicants for the Project named " Establishment of Centre for Disabled (Nasheman) at Faisalabad & Bahawalpur" the services of hard working, eligible and caliber applicants are required to fill the following posts which are named as Assistant, Junior Clerk, Warden, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Attendant (Male/Female), Mali, Cook, Dhobi) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants with Graduation to Middle qualification are welcome to apply for such posts along with relevant expertise are needed as well to hold such posts. The appointment will be done on a pure contract basis as per the recruitment policy 2004 of Government of Punjab for the duration of 1 year and it cannot be extended but will remain continue till the life of Project. Age limits are different as well as similar to be viewed from the given image below. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Department is the Govt department and as it belongs to Punjab now so its governed by the Govt of Punjab and the major aim of this department is to provide social help and aid to the needy people and is known as the financial institute which is held responsible for the administration of taxes in Islam States and much more. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Attendant (Male/Female)
How To Apply for Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Jobs:
- Interested candidates may send their handwritten Applications along with all relevant documents, CNIC and one passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- The last date for submission of application is October 23, 2017.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image separately for every position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in an interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring all original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Director (Admin), Directorate Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab, 41 Empress Road, Lahore.