Jobs are vacant in Sindh Revenue Board, Government of Sindh, Karachi. Sindh Revenue Board Jobs 2014 for Training Coordinator & Consultant. Sindh Revenue Board is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Training Coordinator / Training Consultant). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Training Coordinator
- Training Consultant
Candidates must possess qualification Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Humanities / Human Resources.
Candidates must have at least 10 years experience of teaching and training in educational institutes and Multinational organization and also have experience in Coordination, HR and interviewing.
Candidates must have maximum age 35 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications via online at official website of Sindh Revenue Board or from the web link given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 30th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 30th October, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here