Jobs are vacant in Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC), Government of Sindh, Hyderabad. Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2014 Apply Online. SPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Sindh. Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions in department of Government of Sindh such as (Specialist Cadre Doctors (BPS-18) for Health Department, Medical Inspector (BPS-17) for Labour Department, Supervisor Urban (BPS-17), Assistant Research Officer (BPS-17) for Agriculture Department, Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16) for Food Department and Veterinary Officer (BPS-17) for Livestock & Fisheries Department). Appointments are going to held on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy. These vacant positions are in such department which comes under Government of Sindh. Selection for the above mentioned vacant positions is going to be held under SPSC. SPSC was established by government of the Sindh for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. SPSC will conduct test and interviews for the above mentioned vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
- Specialist Cadre Doctors (BPS-18) for Health Department
- Medical Inspector (BPS-17) for Labour Department
- Supervisor Urban (BPS-17)for Agriculture Department
- Assistant Research Officer (BPS-17) for Agriculture Department
- Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-16) for Food Department
- Veterinary Officer (BPS-17) for Livestock & Fisheries Department
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned government department and make their future brighter. Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed department must apply for the vacant jobs by following different steps given below.
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee Rs. 500/- in favour of SPSC in any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of SPSC or at the following link given below
- Last date for submission of application is 01st December, 2014.
- Candidates have mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Only online applications will be acceptable.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of SPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last date to Apply: 01st December, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here