Here at this page i am going to throw light on a recent job opportunity from Govt sector Sindh Livestock & Fisheries Department Jobs May 2016 For Project Manager. The Sindh Livestock & Fisheries Department is looking to hire the eligible, suitable, adroit and brilliant applicants for the post of Project Manager is required under a project fro rural Sindh. So, those applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply for this post. The job is on contract basis and remain continue till an indefinite period which is not mentioned. So, its the wonderful opportunity for the natives of Sindh who are having the keen interest to join any Govt sector and get employed over there are welcome to come and surf this skills if they think that they can take over the job with a bundle of their expertise in the relevant filed and relevant position. Attractive salary package of Pakistani Rs, 15o,000/ will be given along with all allowances. So guys. don’t let this chance leave you jump towards this wonderful opportunity and have a look towards its all requirements which i am going to flip in my next upcoming heading. So, after having a discussion about the post main requirements now let’s tap towards its educational, experience and applying criteria below.
Sindh Livestock & Fisheries Department Jobs May 2016 For Project Manager
- Project Manager
Educational & Experience Requirements: Those applicants who are going to apply for this post must be had the qualification of DVM in Basic Veterinary Sciences and Post Graduation in Animal Management and Production. Preference will be given to the applicant who is having the Ph.D in Livestock. The experience of 20 years is required in the similar capacity and also Grade19 expertise are required working in international vaccinating donor organization will be added also.
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who wishes to be the part of this sector and want to join this sector by fulfilling all the requirements are allowed to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and latest passport size photograph should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 3rd June 2016.
- The domicile holders of Sindh are eligible to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So guys, let’s tap to this job page and get latest job updates from all sectors. So stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs.
Sindh Livestock & Fisheries Department Jobs 2016
Address: Office of Secretary, Livestock & Fisheries Department, Govt of Sindh, Perak No, 90, Nearby Sindh Assembly Building, Karachi.