Tap this page for Sindh Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs 2018 Advertisement for Appointment. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer (BPS-15), Computer Operator (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Record Keeper (BPS-06)). Appointment of these positions will be done on a pure contract basis as per the recruitment policy of Government of Sindh, but it can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from all over Sindh are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the individuals and generally Graduation to Matric pass candidates having relevant skills and experience are eligible to apply and age should be between 18 to 28 years. For detailed eligibility criteria please examine following image posted below. Now, for those who fulfill the criteria are suggested to follow the following how to apply a procedure to apply for these jobs.
- For Stenographer, Intermediate or equivalent qualification with shorthand speed, 120 words per minute and 40 words per minute typing speed are required to apply.
- For Computer Operator, Graduation with one-year computer diploma and two years relevant field working experience is required to apply.
- For Junior Clerk, Intermediate pass candidates having 30 words per minute typing speed and six months computer diploma are eligible to apply.
- For Record Keeper, Matric pass candidates having record keeping experience are eligible to apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Sindh Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs 2018 Karachi Latest Vacancies
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Record Keeper (BPS-06)
How to Apply for Sindh Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs 2018:
- Candidates meeting criteria are suggested to submit applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of testimonials, domicile certificate, CNIC and two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is April 10, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Sindh Labour Appellate Tribunal Jobs 2018
Address: Registrar, Sindh Labour Appellate Tribunal, Government of Sindh, Karachi.