Get Sindh High Court Jobs 2020 Sindh High Court Jobs 2020 for BPS-10 to BPS-02 Application Form | www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk from this page. Applications are currently offered from the High Court Sindh for the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts given below.
Jobs in Sindh High Court are such as (Security Coordinator (BPS-10), Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07), Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-07), CCTV Operator (BPS-06), IT Archivers (BPS-05), Electrician (BPS-05), Dispatch Rider (BPS-05), Book Binder (BPS-05), Daftary (BPS-05), IT Helper (BPS-04), Farash (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Sanitary Worker (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Plumber (BPS-02), Carpenter (BPS-02)). The appointment of vacant positions will be held on a contract basis and an approximate salary of Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 40000 per month and privileges including full medical cover for self and family shall be offered to the selected individuals.
Only domicile holders of Sindh and nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply for these posts. So, after discussing these details now, I will make you aware of the rest of the details below.
High Court is the Government body which is Governed by the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible to look after all the issues of judiciary on the higher level and solves all the levels. So, as here we are talking about the High Court Sindh so it is governed by the Govt of Sindh and being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all educational levels.
- Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary qualification is required for the relevant post.
- Relevant experience and skills are compulsory.
- Minimum 18, Maximum 28 years age is required to apply.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Sindh High Court Jobs 2020 Career Opportunities
- Security Coordinator (BPS-10)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07)
- Junior Hardware / Network Technician (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-07)
- CCTV Operator (BPS-06)
- IT Archivers (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Book Binder (BPS-05)
- Daftary (BPS-05)
- IT Helper (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-02)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
How To Apply for Sindh High Court Jobs:
- Candidates are required to download application form from official SHC Website www.shc.gov.pk.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with the educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 22, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews/tests.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Sindh High Court Jobs 2020
Address: High Court of Sindh, Court Road, Karachi.