|Posted on:||17th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Sindh High Court|
Get Sindh High Court Jobs 2017 Application Form | www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk from this page. Applications are currently offered from the High Court Sindh for Karachi, Sukkur and Hyderabad for the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following post which includes (Jr. Translator, Assistant Accountant, Lodge Caretaker). Only domicile holders of Sindh and nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply for these posts. The appointment will be made on a temporary basis but it can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. So, after discussing these details now, I will make you aware about its rest of the details below.
High Court is the Government body which is Governed by the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible to look after all the issues of judiciary on the higher level and solves all the levels. So, as here we are talking about the High Court Sindh so it is governed by the Govt of Sindh and being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all educational levels.
Eligibility criteria which are required include Bachelors / Intermediate along with relevant field expertise are required to hold these jobs.
Age limit should be minimum 18 years and 28 years maximum age limit is required.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Sindh High Court Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Jr. Translator
- Assistant Accountant
- Lodge Caretaker
How To Apply for High Court Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates are required to apply on an online application form available at www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk.
- After filling online application form take print of it and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph to the following address given below.
- The candidate has to attach with the application an original pay order of Rs. 750/ in favor of Registrar Sindh High Court.
- The last date for submission of application has been extended from October 10 to October 20, 2017.
- The date of Written Test/Practical Test and results will be announced on the website of this court.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews/test.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Sindh High Court Jobs 2017
For Online Application Form: Click Here
Address: Registrar, Sindh High Court, Court Road, Karachi.