Tap to this page, you’ll have Silk Bank Phone Banking Officers Jobs 2017 Fresh Graduates Apply Online. Jobs for Fresh Graduates, housewives, retired professionals, and ex-teachers are announced in Silk Bank because this bank has started its new project named as “Phone Banking” and for this project, it is looking to recruit Phone Banking Officers to be part of its service team. The bank shall offer a competitive salary with incentives, flexible timings and reduced working hours to the selected candidates. The positions are available only in Karachi for permanent/contractual / part timer. It is the finest opportunity for those who have the ability to communicate well and have problem-solving skills but before applying every candidate should read following eligibility criteria.
Silkbank was established on September 15, 2001 under the supervision of the State Bank of Pakistan and within no time it has established its numerous branches across the Pakistan and it is Benchmark of Excellence in premier banking. Silk Bank jobs announced for those who belongs to accounts, finance, sales, marketing fields and latest Silk Bank Jobs 2017 are announced today which can be examined from this page.
- Qualification: At least Graduation degree holders are eligible to apply.
- Experience: No experience is required for the job.
- Age: There is no limit of age for this post.
For More Banking Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
Silk Bank Jobs in Karachi 2017 Fresh Graduates Male & Female
- Phone Banking Officers:
How To Apply for Silk Bank Jobs:
- Interested candidates should send their resumes at [email protected]
- It is suggested to every candidate to mention “Phone Banking” in the subject line of an email.
- CVs received other than email will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for application submission is March 20, 2017.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for interview purpose. For more jobs in Pakistan keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Silk Bank Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Email Address: [email protected]