Scholarships have been announced by The Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2015-2016 Free from Thailand Govt. The Asian Institute of Technology has announced different scholarships for the students belongs to Pakistan and Asia such as King Scholarships and HM Queen’s Scholarships for graduation level in the academic year 2015-16. These scholarships are for every field of study and these scholarships will cover full tuition fee and living or other expenses. The tenure of scholarships will be 22 months and graduate students from all over Pakistan and Asia are welcome to apply. It is golden opportunity for all those candidates who desire to study abroad, so take advantage from this opportunity and apply for the scholarship and make your future successful.
In the following we’ll provide you the complete information in detail related to scholarship, such as tenure of scholarship, location, total expense eligibility criteria and etc., read it carefully and apply for it in full confidence.
- Subjects of Scholarship:
Scholarships are available for different subjects such as King’s Scholarships are available in any discipline and Queen’s scholarships is only for environment related fields.
- Course Level:
After completing these scholarships the Asian Institute of Technology will award Master’s degree.
Scholarship will be taken at Thailand and all candidates have to study at Thailand till the end of scholarship.
- Duration of Scholarship:
Duration of Scholarships will be 22 months.
[junkie-alert style=”grey”]Eligibility Criteria:
- Students from all over Pakistan and or from other Asian Countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess Graduate degree in related fields from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have good education record in previous 4 years undergraduate program with minimum CGPA 3.5 and have high proficiency in English such as (TOEFL course with minimum 550 score or equivalent).
[junkie-alert style=”grey”]Total Expense:
Each scholarship which is announced by the institute covers tuition and Registration fees, accommodation rent and other living expenses during the whole period which is 22 months, and detail is given below:
- Tuition and registration fee for complete scholarship such as 4 semesters will be 572,000 Baht.
- Accommodation and other living Expenses for 22 months will be 218,900 Baht.
- Total package required for Scholarship will be 970,900 Baht.
Last Date to Apply: 27th February, 2015.
To Apply Online: Click Here
[junkie-alert style=”grey”]How To Apply:
- Nominated candidates by the Department Heads of any University / College are invited to send their Nomination Form via fax or email.
- After sending Nomination Form candidates have to fill application form available at the official site of AIT or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th February, 2015.
- In any required document is not available yet then please mention it clearly in application form and submit it later.