Here in the following I am going to discuss about the recent job opportunity from SBP Bank Jobs 2016 YPIP Program for (OG-02) 6th Batch Online Form. The well known Govt as well as Federal Govt bank named State Bank of Pakistan is currently presenting a program named” Young Professional Induction Program
(OG-02) 6th Batch” to strengthen and develop its HR Base SBP-BCS is looking to hire the eligible, advanced, dynamic, and most sharp minded and responsible applicants who bears the nationality of Pakistan and AJK are welcome to apply and fill the vacant situation of Officer (Grade-02) (OG-02) is required there. The eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes Masters and Bachelors qualification with 60% marks from any reputed university or from any foreign HEC recognized university is needed whereas the candidates who are having the CA/ACCA/ACMA qualification are also welcome to apply but they have to submit the Equivalence Certificate from HEC that will make sure that they are 16 years education degree holder. Maximum 28 years should be the age limit and 3 years age relaxation will be given to the candidates of FATA, GB, Northern Areas, Balochistan & Azad Kashmir. Excellent compensation package will be given of 82,000/ per month with rest of the fringe benefits as Provident Fund, Allowances and Staff loans and Gratuity also. The candidates will be posted anywhere in its 16 Offices across the country. Now, after having these all details let’s have a look now on its applying criteria below.
For Latest Banking Jobs: Click Here
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2016 Latest Add
- Officer (Grade-02) (OG-02)
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants needs to apply from the official site of this SBP as www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc and www.ibp.org.pk and from the given link one can access the application form.
- On the site deposit slips is also available.
- The candidates have to pay the Rs.750/ as test fee for IBP Testing Service in online branch of UBL.HBL Bank.
- Duly filled and complete form should be submitted with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, 3 passport size photographs, CNIC, Domicile and deposit slip should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 3rd October 2016.
- Application submitted in person or sent through email will not be entertained.
- Mobile phones, calculator and/or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited at test center.
- SBP BSC/IBP will not be responsible for late receiving of Application forms and documents through Courier or Post.
SBP Bank Jobs 2016
Address: Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Banking Services Corporation, 1st Floor, BSC House, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.