Here in the following we are going to discuss about a job offer from SBB University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Jobs February/March 2016 in Sakrand Latest the University which is recognized from the Govt of Sindh is inviting the caliber, professional and experienced individuals for Teaching Assistant are required in the following department which includes Animal Breeding & Genetics, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Surgery, Veterinary Parasitology, Bio Statics, Mathematics, English, Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies are required to show their services in the following subjects in a meticulous manner. The per month salary of Rs.25000/ and 20,000 will be offered to the candidates. the candidates who are looking ans are having the interested and eager to be in the teaching line so they must fulfill the requirements of the above said and get employed and make their future successful because its the right time and its the right place to apply and get employed. The candidates who are unknown and are wondering here and there fro the job opportunities so now Jobsalert.pk is a platform where all sectors jobs are listed everyday with impeccable instructions and one can easily ameliorate by reading the instructions and can get all the points. So stay connected with it. Now let’s discuss its applying method.
SBB University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Jobs February/March 2016 in Sakrand Latest
- Teaching Assistant
How to Apply:
- The applicants are required to send their C.V with all copies of documents along with Rs.500/in favour of Registrar of the institution.
- The application forms can be downloaded also from the university website www.sbbuvas.edu.pk.
- The test paper will be given from the DVM Course from serial no 01 to 04 along with GRE test will be drawn from the relevant subjects from serial no 5-9.
- The individuals who will qualify the written test will be given the opportunity for the interview.
- Last date to apply is 11th March 2016.
SBB University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Jobs Sakrand
Last Date For Applying: 11th March 2016.
For Online Application Form: Click Here