|Posted on:||3rd Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||31 Dec 2015|
|Organization:||Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Department Balochistan|
For the residents of Balochistan we provide here Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Department Balochistan Jobs 2015. Jobs in Government of Balohcistan Department of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for different Zones of Balochistan such as (Kalat, Zhob, Naseerabad, Makran, Quetta, Sibbi and Quetta City) and for this purpose it is seeking for well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer and Junior Clerk). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply for the post of Stenographer should possess BA / BSC and shorthand diploma and should be able to produce 80 words per minute in shorthand typing and 35 words per minute computer typing speed with 06 months computer diploma. Those candidates who wanted to apply for the post of Junior Clerk should be minimum Matric pass and have 30 w.p.m. computer typing speed, but preference will be given to candidate having IT Software knowledge.
Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Department Balochistan Jobs 2015
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should be submitted on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st December, 2015.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already serving Government or Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate appear for test / interview and schedule for test / interview will be announced in newspaper.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more Government Jobs.
Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Department Jobs 2015
Address: Secretary Department, Room No. 14, Block No. 4, Second Floor, Civil Secretariat Quetta.