|Posted on:||14th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Redco International Qatar|
Here on 14th June, 2016 we provide you Redco International Jobs in Qatar 2016 for MEP Draftsman (Electrical / Mechanical). If you are looking for to have job in Qatar in any top ranked company then we offer you latest jobs in Redco International which is working in Qatar and it invites applications from the Pakistani Nationals who are skilled and experienced against the 20 vacant posts of MEP Draftsman (Electrical / Mechanical). Candidates willing to apply against these posts should possess relevant requirements mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates having at least 8 years experience of MEP Draftsman in Electrical / Mechanical in building construction field and those candidates having experience of working in Middle East will be preferred most. So, viewers if you are interested to work abroad then it is the best opportunity to cash it because once you selected here you’ll be able to earn handsome salary package estimated Rs. 70000/- PKR or above and other fringe benefits as per the policy of company. So, only suitable candidates fulfilling criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Redco International Jobs in Qatar 2016 for MEP Draftsman (Electrical / Mechanical)
- MEP Draftsman (Electrical / Mechanical)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their detailed CVs with education and work experience certificate and recent photographs via email on the following address.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is not given so every candidate have to apply as soon as possible before estimated date 30th June, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Redco International Jobs in Qatar 2016
Email Address: [email protected]