PWWB Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2021 Form Apply Last Date
Table of Contents
Once again from Punjab a marvelous news is knocking your doorsteps from PWWB Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2021 Form Apply Last Date has announced the Scholarship update named Talent Scholarship for Session 2021 for the students as well as for Industrial workers.
For all the domicile holders of Punjab its the exciting news workers and for students to avail this before time and one the other hand one other good news is there as except COMSATS Lahore other campuses as Sahiwal, Attock and in Vehari Campuses the individuals will be given admission on 30% quota basis and those applicants of MS/M.Phil and Ph.D holders the CGPA of 3 is and 0% marks have been reduced to 2.50 CGPA and Marks should be 62.50 are ncough for the selection basis.
The Scholarship is for College and University level students to be availed. Guys, wake up from your deep slumber and grab this golden opportunity in order to build your upcoming future fruitful forever. Now, i will let you know about its further details below.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2021 For Students & Industrial Workers
- The Industrial employee should fulfill the requirements of EOBI & 2010 republication Act with 3 years employment experience in that filed is mandatory to avail this scholarship.
- Students itself, or Industrial Worker itself their children should have passed the NTS Entry Test from the respective College or University.
- Applicants should be enrolled in such courses which have got registration from HEC will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants CGPA or marks should be stable/maintained while passing the examination.
- Disable workers children are eligible to apply who have registered from EOBI and those their parents have died and they have got Death Grant from Punjab Welfare and their rest of the family is obtaining the pension from that organization are eligible to apply.
- The industrial workers must be registered from EOBI.
- The worker himself and his children would not remain involved in any illegal services.
- The intermediate, Post Graduation, MS/M.Phil from a recognized district board along with NEVTAC, NTB & TEVTA ,Technical course for of 1 years is also mandatory.
- The Post Graduation degree and institution should be PMDC and HEC recognized.
- For M.Phil, MS and Ph.D admission the CGPA should be 2.50 minimum or 62.50 marks are required.
- Candidates will be given only Registration fee, Admission Fee and Tuition Fee paid from the authority and no any other additional scholarship will be given except the above things.
How to Apply for PWWB Talent Scholarship Scheme:
- Interested and willing applicants can obtain the application forms from the relevant office of Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commission Office.
- Duly filled form should be sent along with CNIC Card of Industrial Worker, Social Security Card/Old Age Benefits Card of Industrial Worker, Factory Card, employment certificate, Character Certificates, Rs, 20/ Oath Commissioner Stamped Agreement Paper for willing child attachments, Disability certificates, Death Grant Certificate, Admit card of factory, Educational Hostel and rest of the expenses receipt copies, educational and experience certificates, Admission’s Certificate while getting admission in a institute and certificate if private and Govt institutes registration should reach at the similar office from where the applicants got the form.
- The candidates who have got admission in this year are eligible to apply and those who have applied previously and are studying in the nest semester so they are required to submit their previous pass certificate, expenses receipts should be submitted in District Officers/Mines Labour Office for applying purpose.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarship 2021
Address: Relevant Office of Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commission.