|Posted on:||21st Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 06, 2016|
|Organization:||Pakistan Public Works Department|
Today on 21st of September a well and god job offer is there from PWD Department Islamabad Jobs 2016 West Zone PTS Test & Sample Paper. The applications are being invited from the Pakistan Public Works Department (West Zone) is inviting the applicants for the regular posts for which the services of high profiled, minimum education holder and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Draftsman and Accounts Clerk are required to apply for these post with the eligibility criteria overall which is required for these posts includes Matric and Intermediate with shorthand typing expertise and Diploma in Architecture or Draftsman course of 9 months from any well reputed Polytechnic Institute is required. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years and 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. The domicile holders of Balochistan are eligible to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere will be given to the applicants. So, after having these details now let’s move on to have all sort of details of its applying further.
For More PTS Jobs: Click Here
PWD Department Islamabad Jobs 2016 Ministry of Housing & Works
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Draftsman
- Accounts Clerk
How to Apply:
- Form as well as deposit slip can be had from the PTS website downloaded from www.pts.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along paid deposit slip and all relevant documents should reach via post at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 6th October 2016.
- List of eligible candidates for initial test will be dispatched at PTS site.
- Only qualified candidates from screening test will be allowed for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Government and Semi Govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- The deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply equally.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL and UBL throughout the Pakistan.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Stay connected with this job page to get more and all sectors jobs with relevant preference.
PWD Department Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Online Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here