Here at this leading job page which is fancied by all is advertising a job offer before you from Punjab Wildlife Protection & Parks Department Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule. The Wildlife Protection & Parks Department of Punjab is seeking for the service of minimum qualification holding applicants but they should be well aware about their job skills are welcome to fill the following vacancies which includes Driver, Naib Qasid & Sweeper whereas for the Wildlife & Parks Department Manshera Street Murree the above three vacancies are same and rest of the vacancies includes Animal Keeper, Mali, Baildar, Chowkidar are required to apply. Only males are liable to apply for these vacancies not females. The appointment of the above said posts will be done on contract basis for period of three years for the upper the posts whereas for rest of the posts the contract will be end on 17th June 2017 and can leads to further extension upon the need of authority is still unknown. The applicants will be hired in Office of Deputy Director, Rawalpindi Region. So, for the males of Rawalpindi region its the best opportunity to be availed that attractive and enough salary package will be given which can fullfil the needs of peoples. Get set go for applying and be the first one to surf you skills in this Govt department. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria and further requirements below.
Punjab Wildlife Protection & Parks Department Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule
- Naib Qasid
- Animal Keeper
Educational & Experience Requirements: for all sort of jobs the key point is education from all terms so similar is the case that the for these jobs the Middle and Primary pass applicants are welcome to apply but they must be well equipped in their field work are required to throw their applications against these posts.
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose the applicants needs to apply by sending the application handwritten with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and domicile should reach at the said address before due date.
- Last date for applying is 26th June 2016.
- The application received after closing date and incomplete will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- The interview will be held on 29th June 2016.
- The applicants must be native of Punjab is mandatory.
- The recruitment will be done according to the Recruitment Policy.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Punjab Wildlife Protection & Parks Department Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Address: Deputy Director Wildlife Rawalpindi Region, Wildlife Park, Lohi Bhair Korang Town, Islamabad.