|Posted on:||19th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11May 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Faisalabad|
For those who are seeking for the job here is the job opportunity from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016 For Stenographer. The Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department is in probe of brilliant and adroit candidates for their on going project named "Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline"at Gatwala Faisalabad requires the services of Stenographer. The job is purely on contract basis till its completion up to 30th June 2018. The candidates who possess the Intermediate qualification or equivalent from a renowned institute along with shorthand typing expertise in English language is required to hold this job. The age limit should be 18-25 years. The domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply for this post. Those candidates who meet the simple requirements of this post are welcome to apply for this vacancy and fill it with your best skills and qualification. Now, lets have a look towards its applying criteria.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016 For Stenographer
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the said criteria are required to send their handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs to the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 11th May 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Five years age relaxation will be admissible to the candidates.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Preference would be given to those candidates who possess the computer knowledge and its expertise.
- Applicants have to go through the Shorthand Typing Test on 16th May 2016 in the office of Director General.
- Interview will be held on 17th May 2016.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Faisalabad Jobs 2016
Address: Office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.