Jobs are vacant in Punjab University, Lahore. Punjab University Jobs 2014 for Junior K.P.O BS-09 Application Form. Punjab University is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Junior K.P.O (BS-09)). The above mentioned vacant positions are on regular basis according to the University’s policy. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of this University. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government University, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Junior K.P.O (BPS-09)
Candidates must possess qualification Intermediate or equivalent certificate with 45 W.P.M. typing speed and diploma or short course in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) of minimum 06 months duration.
Candidates must have maximum age 25 years.
How To apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of a well reputed Punjab University, must submit their applications by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download application form from the official website Punjab University or from the web link given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form along with attested copies of relevant educational / testimonial, experience certificates, domicile, CINC and two recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to deposit Bank Challan of Rs. 300/- in favour of Punjab University.
- Last Date for submission of application is 14th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 14th October, 2014.
Address: Deputy Registrar Admin.II, University of the Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Camups) Lahore.