Get Punjab Prison Jail Department Jobs 2017 for 616 Warder Latest Test / Interview Dates. Job Opportunities for the Rawalpindi Region residents belongs from different districts such as Attock, Jhelum, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin and Chakwal who are well educated and Physically Fit against the following positions such as (Warder). Department has set 20% Quota for Retired / Working Employee’s Children of Jail Department and 5% quota for Minorities. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of individuals. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the demand of vacant positions and generally Matric pass candidates can apply with 170 cm height and 78 cm chest measurement for the vacant positions. So, viewers it is golden opportunity for those who are just Matric pass but wanted to be part of any Government Department and now in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure which is according to the rules of NTS because to prove the transparency in recruitment Jail Department has authorized this testing organization to collect applications and conduct recruitment test.[junkie-alert style=”red”] Written Test Result for Warder Jobs in Jail Department [/junkie-alert]
Prison Jail Department Rawalpindi Region Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form Download
How To Apply Jail Department Jobs:
- Applicants may download application form to apply from nts.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 260/- in favor of NTS should reach at National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank.
- Last date for submission of application is February 13, 2017.
- List of eligible candidates for NTS test will be available soon at our site.
Prison Jail Department Jobs 2017
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.