A well reputed Government Department offers Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2015 Okara BPS-11 to BPS-01. Government Department Livestock and Dairy Development is looking to hire staff on disable quota for its office in Okara and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Laboratory Technician, Veterinary Compounder, Naib Qasid and etc). Appointments of all vacant positions will be done of contract basis according to the policy of Government of Punjab and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. It is good opportunity for all well educated disable candidates to have job in such type of government department.
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs 2015 Okara BPS-11 to BPS-01
How To Apply:
- Application along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, disable certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Interviews of above mentioned vacant positions will be held on 27th May, 2015.
- Department will not pay TA/DA for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab, Bahadur Nagar district Okara.