A well reputed Department offers Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Job Opportunities 2015 BPS-09 to BPS-01. Government of Punjab Department of Livestock and Dairy Development is seeking for educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Naib Qasid, Chowkidr and Sanitary Worker). Appointments will be done on contract basis as per the policy of Government of Punjab and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply.
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Job Opportunities 2015 BPS-09 to BPS-01
How to Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach by hand or by post on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site pk for latest jobs updates.
Address: Directorate Animal Health Livestock Complex 16-Cooper Road, Lahore.