|Posted on:||18th Mar 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 Apr 2015|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Mianwali, Sargodha, Murree|
Punjab Forest Department Rawalpindi Jobs 2015 Junior Clerk & Stenographer are available for the candidates having valid CNIC and Domicile of Punjab. Forest Department Punjab is looking to hire staff for North Zone Rawalpindi and due this it invites applications from the educated and experienced candidates for the following positions such as (Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid and Junior Clerk) and vacant positions are Joharabad, Mianwali, Jhelum, Murree and Rawalpindi based. Appointments of the vacant position will be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Appointments are going to be held on Quota for Disable.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, disable certificate, character certificate, CNIC, Domicile and three recent photographs should reach to the relevant office where you wanted to apply.
- Last Date for submission of application is 20th April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- There will no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Relevant Office where wanted to apply.