Get the recent career offer from Punjab Food Department Lahore Jobs 2017 For Junior Clerk BS-11 Latest. Applications are being offered from Punjab Food Department Lahore has advertised the vacancy for which it is in probe of energetic, minimum educated and expert applicants are required to apply for the post of (Junior Clerk BS-11) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Only one post is vacant to apply. For to apply against this post the applicants should be having the Higher Secondary School Certificate from a well recognized institute with 2nd Division along with computer English Typing speed of 25 wpm with MS Word expertise are needed to apply. Age limit should be 18-25 years. Only Punjab domicile holders are welcome to apply. Only Disable applicants are welcome to apply. Appointment will be done on contract basis according to the policy of Govt of Punjab. Now, I am going to highlight its further details below.
Food Department Punjab is working under the Government of Punjab and is held responsible for the manufacture, production, packaging and growth of foods and its transportation are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Food Department Lahore Jobs 2017 Career Offers
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
How to Apply for Punjab Food Department Lahore Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and 3 recent photographs and Disability Certificate should reach the following address given below.
- Name of position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd December 2017.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Food Department Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: Nazim Food Department Punjab, 5-Litton Road, Lahore.