Here in the following you’ll have Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internship December 2015 NTS Application Form. PEF is a reputed organization established by Government of Punjab with the purpose to promote qualify of education at affordable cost through Public Private Partnership. Currently this organization provide an opportunity to post graduates having special aptitude of learning and producing maximum result and with the help of this internship program you’ll be able to make yourself able to make yourself able to perform much better in the relevant field you wanted to be specialist. Duration of this internship will be six months which is extendable for another term of 6 months based on satisfactory performance and at the end of this internship program PEF will issue a certificate which would be very helpful for you to have job in any top ranked organization of Pakistan. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for this opportunity but they have to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following heading. PEF has authorized NTS to conduct initial test for this position and he / she applying for internship should have to pass the NTS test for to qualify for further recruitment procedure.
Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internship December 2015 NTS Application Form
- Qualification: Candidates should have Master Degree with 1st Division in the relevant subject or 4 year Bachelors degree in the Sciences / Social Sciences.
- Age: Candidates should have maximum 30 years or within 3 years of completion of master / equivalent qualification.
- Stipend: PEF will pay Rs. 30, 000/- per month.
- Domicile: Applicants must have domicile of Punjab Province.
How To Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips can be downloaded from the official site of NTS.
- Carefully filled application form along with original deposit slip of test fee which is Rs. 500/-, copy of CNIC, domicile and two recent passport size photographs should reach through post or any other courier service to the following address given below.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd December, 2015.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Date sheet including complete information about test date / venue shall be available at the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of Test and Interviews. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Education Foundation Internship 2015
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”495″]