Here at this page you’ll have Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board Lahore Jobs 08 April 2016 Latest. Jobs in PCTB Punjab Curriculum & Textbook Board are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Director (Procurement) and Deputy Director (Field / Registration). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance as per the Contract policy of Government of the Punjab. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria such as Candidates should possess masters degree in Finance / Management / Administration / Accountancy / Commerce but preference will be given to candidates having M.Phil Degree and at least 10 years experience in the relevant field. Proficiency in computer applications especially MS office is essential for all candidates and good communication skills will also be given advantage. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board Lahore Jobs 08 April 2016 Latest
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Resume, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC and 2 passport size recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th April, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- PCTB reserves the right to cancel recruitment against any post. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Punjab Textbook Board Jobs 2016
Address: Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board 21/E-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore.