Here in the following we are going to discuss about the job opportunity from Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2016 For Data Entry Operator. The Punjab Agriculture Department is looking to appoint the domicile holders of Punjab both males and females who are eligible, adroit and caliber are required for the development project entitled as “Extension Service 2-O Farmer Facilitation Through Modernized Extension” is the name of the project for the applicants are required to fill the following vacancies which includes Team Lead Development, Software Engineer and Data Entry Operator are required to apply. The appointment of the above posts will be done done contract basis for the period of three years initially which are non-transferable, non pensionable and can’t only leads to further extension if the competent authority needs the services of the applicants for this project. Appointment will be done strictly under the Contract Policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants for these posts per month with wonderful and peaceful working environment to work over there. So, after having these details now, let’s have a look below on its further requirements.
Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2016 For Data Entry Operator
- Team Lead Development
- Software Engineer
- Data Entry Operator
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all of these jobs the overall educational degrees which are required includes BS.c (Hons), MBA/MS.c, Master’s, Relevant Diploma. The degree of Master’s should be IT, Computer Science and Software Engineering from HEC recognized institute along with relevant 2-5 years experience in the each field or similar capacity of IT is required per designation are required to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the CV along with all attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, 3 passport size photographs and provisional certificates should reach at the proper address before due date.
- Last date for applying is 3rd July 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Retired persons are ineligible to apply and those who are in service and Govt employees should route application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for interview.
- List of successful applicants will be dispatched on notice board one week before the interview to come and join.
- The number of the posts can be increased or decreased.
- There is no quota reserved for women. disable persons and minorities.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2016
Address: Section Officer (R & E), Govt of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2, Bank Road, Lahore.