Here on 12th of May have a glance to this opportunity from Public Sector Organization Jobs 2017 in FATA May Employment Offers. Applications are being invited from the Public Sector Organization FATA intends to appoint the eligible, caliber and well-disciplined applicants for a Project named Strengthening of IT Infrastructure & Levy Training Center at Shahkas on fixed pay basis and appointment will be made on a contract basis for the period of one year which will be extended further yearly and on account of satisfactory performance of the applicants.
So, the vacancies which are waiting for the individuals to fill them include (System Administrator, Content Management Specialist Web Admin, IT Support Engineer, Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Overall qualification which is required for above posts include BS/BCS/BIT/MIT/MCS/MS.c, Middle with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts with per field expertise.
Degrees should be HEC recognized. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Public Sector Organization FATA Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- System Administrator
- Content Management Specialist Web Admin
- IT Support Engineer
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization FATA Jobs:
- Applicants are required to send the hand written application with CV and copies of certificates, degrees and experience certificates, CNIC should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 26th May 2017.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Appointees will be liable to be terminated at nay time because of project basis without assigning any reason.
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2017
Address: PO Box No, 118