Jobs are vacant in Public Sector Organization, Government of Balochistan, Quetta. Public Sector Organization Balochistan Jobs 2014 BPS-19 to BPS-01. Public Sector Organization is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Director, Deputy Director, Field Officer, Computer, Upper Division Clerk, Proof Reader, Driver, Laboratory Cleaner and Naib Qasid). The above mentioned vacant positions are on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and candidates with Balochistan domicile are eligible to apply for the vacant positions. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of this Public Sector Organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Director (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Field Officer (BPS-17)
- Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Laboratory Cleaner (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How To apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of a well reputed public sector organization, must submit their applications by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with attested copies of relevant educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CINC and recent passport size photograph by post on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 29th September, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Interview will held at Karachi and Quetta
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 29th September, 2014.
Postal Address: Post Box No. 534, Karachi.