|Posted on:||27th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 15, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Public Prosecution Department|
Apply for Public Prosecution Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies. The Office Prosecutor General Punjab, Lahore is looking to hire the eligible, adroit and minimum qualification holder for the vacant situations of (Stenographer, Cashier, Accountant) are the vacant situations under Open Merit, Minorities Quota, Women Quota, which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants who wish to apply and possess the minimum qualification so for them these are the best jobs to apply. The domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply for these posts and the recruitment of the applicants will be done on the basis of policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 and the selection of the applicants will be done on merit basis. After having these details, let's have a look on its applying criteria and further requirements below.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- For Stenographer Intermediate or equivalent qualification with 80/35 wpm speed in shorthand/computer typing respectively and preference shall be given to those having a grip on MS Office.
- For Cashier Graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and one-year relevant experience is required.
- For Accountant Graduation or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized university is required to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit for both positions should be 18-25 years.
Prosecution General Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Cashier (BS-11)
- Accountant (BS-11)
How to Apply for Public Prosecution Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to submit the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be sent to a proper address.
- The last date for applying is January 15, 2018.
- The domicile holders of Punjab are invited to apply.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- The applicants must mention their contact numbers accurately while sending the application.
- So stay in touch with JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Public Prosecution Department Punjab Jobs 2018
Address: Office of Prosecutor General Punjab, first Floor Kasuri Tower 4 Fan Road Near Punjab Bar Council, Lahore.