Career opportunities are knocking the doors of applicants from Public Private Partnership KPK Jobs 2017 Planning & Development Department. Applications are currently invited from Public Private Partnership Support Unit of KPK Govt is seeking to hire the suitable, eligible and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (PPP Business Development Specialist, Contract/Legal Specialist, Infrastructure Sector Specialist and Financial Specialist) are the current vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Masters degree in various disciplines as Business Administration, Law, Public Administration, Contract Management, BS.c in Civil Engineering, M.com & CA along with several years skills and relevant experiences are required to hold such posts. Age limit should be 55 years. Attractive remuneration package with brilliant atmosphere and growth opportunities will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its rest of the details below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Public Private Partnership Support Unit Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- PPP Business Development Specialist
- Contract/Legal Specialist
- Infrastructure Sector Specialist
- Financial Specialist
How to Apply for PPP Support Unit KPK Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who meet the said criteria fully needs to download the application form from the KPK’s website as www.khyberpakhtnkhwa.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form accompanied with CV, DMC’S, CNIC & Domicile and all testimonials should reach at the given address below.
- Last date for applying is 27th October 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Public Private Partnership KPK Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: Chief Public Private Partnership, Planning & Development Department, Govt of KPK, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.