Today I am here to present a recent job offer from Public Health Engineering Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. Applications are being invited from the Public Health Engineering & Rural Development Department Govt of Sindh is inviting the domicile and PRC holders of Sindh are welcome to fill the vacancies given below.
Public Health Engineering Department Jobs to apply are such as (Computer Operator (BS-11), Junior Clerk/Assistant (BS-11), Draftsman (BS-10), Tracer (BS-05), Work Mistry (BS-05), Driver (BS-05), Pump Operator (BS-04), Helper (BS-02), Baildar (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01)) are the posts which is on contract basis for 06 months.
All posts need to be filled by the applicants with overall qualifications such as Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle with relevant skills and experience as per the demand of vacant positions. Candidates having experience in the relevant field will be preferred most during the selection procedure. The age limit should be 18 to 28 years. So, now have a look at its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Public Health Engineering and Rural Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020
Vacant Situations in Public Health Engineering Department:
- Computer Operator (BS-11)
- Junior Clerk/Assistant (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-10)
- Tracer (BS-05)
- Work Mistry (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-05)
- Pump Operator (BS-04)
- Helper (BS-02)
- Baildar (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply for Public Health Engineering Sindh Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, 02 passport size photographs should reach the Office of Chief Engineers, PHED Hyderabad and Sukkur.
- The last date for applying is October 12, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete forms will stand rejected.
Public Health Engineering Sindh Jobs 2020
Address: Office of Chief Engineers, PHED Hyderabad and Sukkur.