|Posted on:||27th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 07, 2017|
|Location:||Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi|
|Organization:||Punjab Thalassemia Prevention Programme|
This page is about PTPP Jobs 2017 Punjab Thalassemia Prevention Programme Latest. PTPP Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme operated by the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and now this reputed programme is looking to recruit following staff for different districts of Punjab such as (Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur and Rawalpindi) and the designations are (Manager Training, System Analyst/Computer Programmer, Research Officer/Research Analyst, Assistant, Lab Technician, Computer Operator, Receptionists, Store Keeper, Peon and Sweeper). Appointment of these positions will be held on the pure contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates having valid domicile of Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur & Rawalpindi and relevant qualification and experience are eligible to apply. According to the criteria candidates holding a qualification from Masters to Matric with relevant experience are eligible to apply and detailed criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. Now, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Thalassemia Prevention Programme PTPP Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Manager Training (BPS-18)
- System Analyst/Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- Research Officer/Research Analyst (BPS-17)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
Lab Technician (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Receptionists (BPS-12)
Store Keeper (BPS-09)
- Peon (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme Jobs:
- The applicants must submit their applications and CVs along with a copy of attested documents at the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 07, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government or Semi-Government organizations may apply through proper channel.
- Name of the post applied for should be mentioned at top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Thalassemia Prevention Programme Jobs 2017
Address: Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme (PTPP) 2nd Floor, New Emergency, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore.