Here at this page, you’ll have Provincial Mohtasib Punjab Jobs 2020 Ombudsman Secretariat Lahore and this government department invites applications from the Punjab domiciled candidates who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs are (Assistant (BPS-16), Mali (BPS-01)) based at Lahore and appointment will be on a contract basis which is further extendable as per the policy of the Government of Punjab. Now, in the following, we’ll discuss the eligibility criteria for the announced vacant positions.
Candidates willing to apply should possess a BS (2nd Division) or B.Sc. (2nd Division) from a recognized University is required to apply for Sr. No. 1 and Middle / Primary pass can apply for Sr. No. 2 and age should be between 18 to 25 years. Those who fulfill the requirements should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Provincial Mohtasib Punjab Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Mali (BS-01)
How To Apply for Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is December 22, 2020.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and then qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2020
Address: Office of Ombudsperson, Punjab 174-Shadman-II, General Sarfaraz Road, Canal Bank, Lahore