Here i am going to throw light on the fantastic news about a program as Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2016 August Application Form NAVTTC Phase-2. The program is initiated by the Prime Minister for all the province and all the candidates who have done the Matric and are Middle pass can apply and get admission for these course. The national Vocational and Technical Training Commission is offering the 6 month training courses and in which each and every student from Govt or Private Institutes can get enroll free of cost. The course is having no any fees, free course, better employment offers and certificate of the respective course will be given. The 2500 stipend will be given to the every student and 3500 will be paid to the FATA Students. On the completion of the course the specific course related tool kits will be given to the applicants. The applicants who belong to religious Madaris are also welcome with the open arms to apply. Age limit should be 18-35 years. The experience and the deserving applicants will be given loan from the Prime Minister Youth loan Scheme also. So guys, get u and apply for these courses which will make your upcoming future bright and fruitful. Now, let’s have a look on the names of the courses in each province and applying procedure below.
Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2016 August Application Form NAVTTC Phase-2
Names of Courses in Islamabad:
- Beautician & Fashion Designing
- CNC Specialist, UPS Generator Mechanic/Solar Assembly System
Names of Courses in Azad Jammu & Kashmir:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Embriodery/ Shawal Making
Names of Courses in Gilgit Baltistan:
- Front Desk/House Keeping
- Gemes Stone Cutting and Polishing
Names of Courses in KPK & FATA:
- Fashion Designing and Dress Making/Hand Embroidery
- Electrician (General, Building, Industrial), Civil Surveyor, Computer Application and Office Professional
- Machinist, Electrician (General, Building, Industrial)
- Civil Surveyor, Computer Application and Office Professional
- Furniture Making and Housing, Building, Painting and Cutting
Names of Courses in Sindh:
- Jewellery Manufacturing
- Computer Hardware, General Electrician
- Beautician, Electrician
- General Electrician, Motorcylce Mechanic
- Beautician Dress Mechanic
- AutoCAD Fashion Designing
- Computerized Accounting, Dress Designing, Computer Hardware Technician
- Computer C, IT Dress Designing
- Textile Designing, Fashion Designing
For further list of courses have a look to below advertisement image
How To Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants can apply easily on the prescribed format and can be obtained form the respective addresses as given of these organization and another option is to download it from the NVTCC website also.
- Duly filled application form should be sent by attaching all the relevant educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 5th September 2016.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Photocopy of application form is acceptable also.
Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2016
Address: Nearest specific organization offices