Jobs are vacant in Prime Minister’s Polio Monitoring and Coordination Cell, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Prime Minister Polio Monitoring & Coordination Cell Jobs 2014 Federal Govt. Monitoring and Coordination Cell of Polio working against the Polio in Pakistan and this Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as (Senior Polio Security Coordinator). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on Contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Senior Polio Security Coordinator
- The Candidates should be a former Senior Government or Police Officer at no lower than Deputy Inspector General of Police or equivalent government rank and preferably should have obtained extensive experience as an Inspector General of Police or equivalent government rank for at least 4 years.
- Applications from serving police or government equivalent officers with the requisite experience will be considered if they are in their last 2 weeks of service.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume / CVs via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 14th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 14th December, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]