Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs August 2016 Latest
Here at this page we’ll discuss about Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs August 2016 Latest Advertisement. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is looking to recruit monitoring staff for its project according to which it will monitor different DHQ and THQ hospitals located in Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal and Sargodha for which it invites applications from the retired Army officers from the rank of JCO / Chief Technician for the following 22 Posts of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant. Appointment will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be one year which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should have maximum age 50 years. So, it is golden opportunity for those who are retired from Defence Force and now looking to have any other job in any Government department and if you are selected in this department then you’ll be able to earn Rs. 15,000/- PKR per month salary along with other allowances such as personal vehicle / public transport. So, only suitable candidates fulfilling criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the following heading.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs August 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, domicile, CNIC and recent passport size photographs should reach in the relevant Divisional Office of District Monitoring Officer DMO.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application / CV.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th August, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of test / interviews.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Relevant Divisional Office of District Monitoring Officer DMO
- Pakistan Television Corporation Limited |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022
- Population Welfare Department |
- 26 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022
- National Database & Registration Authority |
- 18 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 16, 2022
- Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 01, 2023
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab |
- 500 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 07, 2022