Get Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Lahore Multan Sargodha from this page. Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates for the vacant positions announced for Biomedical Workshops located in Lahore, Multan & Sargodha and the vacant positions are (Zonal Head, Divisional Engineers, District/Clinical Engineers, Associate Engineers/Technicians, Network Administrator and Computer Operator). The above positions are offered on contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 to 4 BS Engineering Degree, for Sr. No. 5 MCS, BCSC, MBA IT, BS Hons and for Sr. No. 6 ICS or Intermediate degree with maximum experience as per the demand of vacant positions is required to apply. Now for eligible candidates, we’ll talk about how to apply procedure as per the rules of NTS.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Zonal Head
- Divisional Engineers
- District/Clinical Engineers
- Associate Engineers/Technicians
- Network Administrator
- Computer Operator
How to Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- For all those applicants who want to apply have to simply download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Candidates have to the pay the Test fee of Rs. 500/- in the online branches of the UBL, HBL, MCB, ABL Bank respectively.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is May 03, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The date of test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the applicants.
- Candidates are requested to visit the NTS Site after because the test details will be dispatched one week before the test.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview. So, stay in connection with this page to have more and more jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.