Today on 8th June 2016 the job opportunity is being offered from Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 in Punjab Walk In Interview. The Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is recently inviting the adroit, brilliant, caliber and self-motivated applicants are intends to be appointed for the short term consultancy assignments revamping of DHQ’s and THQ’s hospitals in the Punjab is inviting the applicants for walk in interview for the following positions which includes Civil Engineer, Architect, Survivor (Sub Engineering) and Draftsman are the current vacancies which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants. The duration will be of 3 years and the excellent salary package will be there for all jobs as 1 lac for Sr No, 1 & 2 and for Sr No, 3 & 4 50000 pay package is reserved and offered to the applicants which is negotiable. So, its going to be the wonderful opportunity to be availed before time and through this opportunity one can get employment and get rid of unemployment too. So, for those its the great opportunity who belong to Punjab and possess its domicile must apply for these jobs as soon as possible in order to avail this golden chance. So, let’s have a look on its further upcoming information below.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 in Punjab Walk In Interview
- Civil Engineer
- Survivor (Sub Engineering)
Educational & Experience Requirements: As far educational requirement is concerned so for Sr No,1 should be BS.c in Civil Engineering from a recognized university, Bachelor’s degree in Architect for Sr No, 2 and For Sr No, 3 & 4 the Diploma in Civil Engineering is required form a recognized institute. For all of these posts the applicants must be having 1 year expertise for the above two posts and for the below two posts 3 years experience in the relevant field is required to hold these jobs in a meticulous manner.
How to Apply:
- The applicants who are willing and wishing to join this health department are welcome to come with CV, original CNIC and all original educational and experience certificates should be produced at the time of walk in interview.
- Only eligible, selected and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview the applicants have to bring original documents is mandatory.
- Candidates reach after due date and time will not be entertained.
- So, guys who belongs to Punjab province are required to visit for the walk in interview with all original documents as soon as possible and get employed soon.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Secretary Admin, Govt of Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Birdwood Road, Lahore.