Here at this page you’ll have President Secretariat Aiwan e Sadr Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in President Secretariat (Personal) Aiwan-e-Sadar Islamabad are available and currently it is looking for educated, experienced, skilled and hardworking candidate for the following post of Baker (BPS-09). Appointment of this vacant position will be held on contract basis but it is extendable / permanent on satisfactory performance of individual. Recruitment will be done on Merit basis so candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but they have to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as interested individual should be minimum Primary pass but preference will be given to candidates having higher qualifications and also have at least 10 years experience in the relevant field. So, viewers if you are not well educated and looking to have job in any Federal Government Department then no need to worry because it is the right place to have job in Government Department. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
President Secretariat Aiwan e Sadr Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Baker (BPS-09)
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 06th August, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interviews and no TA/DA will be paid to candidates.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Aiwan e Sadr Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: President Secretariat (Personnel) Aiwan-e-Sadar, Islamabad.