|Posted on:||26th Dec 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 09, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Here on 26th December 2017, you’ll have Advertisement No. 60/2017 in which we’ll discuss PPSC Special Education Jobs 2018 Junior Special Education Teacher Apply Online Download Past Paper. PPSC has announced latest jobs in Special Education Department working under Government of Punjab and the positions are (Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind), Junior Special Education Teacher (Deaf), Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Retarded) and Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped)), jobs in Office of the Ombudsperson (Mohtasib), Punjab is (Cashier) and jobs in Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department is (Anaesthetist). Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following and generally for all positions in Special Education Department MA with M.Ed OR BA with B.Ed is required to apply, for Cashier B.Com/BBA is required and for Anaesthetist MBBS, FCPS qualified can apply and Male & Female possessing these qualifications are welcome to apply. All Departments has authorized PPSC to collect application forms and conduct recruitment test against vacant positions and it is compulsory for every candidate to qualify the test for to qualify for an interview. Now let’s jump towards how to list of vacant positions, eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
For More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
Special Education Jobs 2018 PPSC Apply Online Download Past Paper
Vacant Positions in Special Education Department:
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Deaf)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Retarded)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped)
Vacant Positions in Office of the Ombudsperson (Mohtasib), Punjab:
Vacant Positions in Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department:
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 09, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL، Lahore 54000